Tuesday, December 6, 2011

French Toast Brunch

Meet Elisha.....

She is one of my dearest friends here in Montana,
so when her birthday was approaching I knew I wanted to do something special.

My friend Sara and I decided we should have a "French Toast Brunch" because
Elisha loves french toast and it's one of her birthday traditions.

The wonderful and talented Kelli Trontel took GORGEOUS pictures for us.

This is one of my favorite parties I've done....



We decided to gut my living room and turn it into a dinning room.
I made a simple doily garland and hung it over the table.
and printed Happy Birthday banner from Ruffled and strung it in the window.
For the tablecloth I placed random fabrics on top of a white tablecloth to form runners.



The place settings consisted of layered paper plates/napkin and oranges with a name tag.
We also made one of a kind mustache cups simply by purchasing glasses at the thrift store
and painting them with glass paint.
Coffee pots were placed on the table and used for vases.



For brunch we ate... french toast!
Sara made french toast dippers and bacon.



Homemade syrups.... AMAZING!




Plenty of toppings.





Mini doughnuts.




Chocolate covered bacon... don't knock it, till you've tried it.
YUM.


"Eggs & Bacon"
Pretzel sticks with melted white chocolate and a yellow m&m.


Coffee.


For party favors I made french toast cupcakes with maple frosting topped with "bacon & eggs".
They were placed in a craft box and tied with twine


As usual it was a wonderful time with wonderful friends. 


All photos by Kelli Trontel Photography 




Linking -
Visit thecsiproject.com

6 comments:

  1. Loooove this party! From concept to execution...just so utterly charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable party! I love all the syrups... fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I love the oranges as place cards and the variety of syrups.

    Yay for Montana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by our blog. These homemade flavored syrups look and sound AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! I love the idea and I love the breakfast party idea ... a great time of day for a get together! It looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Comments....